Make sure your toilet is sounding flush
Out of all the breakdowns that might happen in your house in Wollongong, your toilet failure is probably one of the most uncomfortable ones. And trying to fix it yourself doesn’t sound like fun. Toilet cisterns have a lot of moving parts and where there are moving parts, there is maintenance. When your toilet isn’t working properly it can be one of the biggest nuisances in the home, but there is no need to put up with it.
Main types of toilet malfunction
- Water constantly running into the bowl
- Cisterns not filling fast enough or being too noisy
- Toilets not flushing correctly
- Water dripping onto the floor from the cistern
- Water dripping onto the floor when flushed
- Water leaking from under the toilet
Our reliable team of specialists from Service Today in Wollongong can help you with:
- Unblocking your toilet
- Stop the leaking and problems with flushing
- Install a new toilet or replace damaged and old parts
Don’t Get Your Hands Dirty
Our local Service Today technicians in Wollongong can get your toilet running perfectly again. And if it needs to be replaced, they will provide you with an upfront honest quote.
Get an experienced Service Today technician to fix your toilet today!